The Convention Center is next to PORT AVENTURA THEMATIC PARK. We offer convenient options to arrive comfortably at PortAventura Convention Centre and the hotel, whether you are traveling to us from the airport or by train or car.
Barcelona airport (BCN):
There is a regular direct bus connection (Autocares Plana) between Barcelona Airport and Port Aventura Hotels (Recommended option). It takes 1 hour and 30 minutes, approx: AUTOCARES PLANA
Bus Plana is the best choice for transportation from the airport to your hotel. The bus arrives at T-1, new terminal. Lower platforms numbers 7 through 11. There is free shuttle service both directions between T-1 and T-2. Check Schedule / Book this transfer
For more information: 977553680 (Monday to Sunday 9h a 20h Saturday and Sunday 9 to 18:30)
You can also rent a car and travel by motorway. This will take around 1 hour.
Getting a train connection from Barcelona airport to Barcelona-Sants station (approx. 25 min) and then from Barcelona-Sants to Port Aventura (approx. 1h and 15min).
Reus airport (REU):
• It is the nearest airport. It is 10 km away from PORT AVENTURA Hotel. You can take a taxi to the hotel.
High speed train (AVE) “Tarragona-Camp” station:
• Note that this station is DIFFERENT from the “Tarragona” conventional (cercanias) train station.
• A pre-booking of ticket for AVE is required.
• This is the recommended way of transport from Madrid (“Madrid-Puerta de Atocha”) and it takes about 2h and 40min.
• The connexion between AVE train station Tarragona-Camp and the hotel by taxi may take 25 minutes (depending on traffic).
You can check renfe.es for timetables (“Cercanias”). There are the following options (arriving stations):
• Port Aventura station. At 10 minutes walking to the Port Aventura Hotel.
• Salou station. At 10 minutes with taxi to the Port Aventura Hotel.
• Tarragona station: That this is NOT the high-speed train (AVE) station ( Tarragona-Camp ).
Euromed (faster-train) between Valencia and Barcelona stop in this station (pre-booking of ticket required).
• Reus station: Lower frequency of trains than Tarragona.
Motorway AP-7/E-15(Exit nº 35)
Port Aventura Hotel can be accessed from the Barcelona-Valencia Motorway AP-7/E-15, at the Port Aventura Exit nº 35.
A map of the location can be obtained with the following link: PORT AVENTURA.