Guidelines for poster presentation
- Posters should be set up in the Poster Area from 8:00 a.m. on May 9 and must be removed by 18:00 on May 11 at the latest. Those posters which will remain in the Poster Area after its closing will not be kept.
- Poster can be viewed during breaks and lunch time throughout the entire Symposium. There will be no organized or moderated discussions over posters. The presenting author should be available near the poster during the Poster Sessions on Tuesday, May 9, 2017 (14:00–14:30 and 18:00-18:45), on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 (14:00–14:30 and 18:00-18:45) and Thursday, May 11, 2017 (14:00–14:30 ) to discuss his/her poster with interested colleagues.
- There will be one poster board for each poster. Poster boards will be marked with numbers according to the numbering of posters as given in the program.
- Staff will be around should you need help. You do not need to bring your own fixing material. Pins for fastening the posters will be available in the Poster Area.
- All posters must be prepared in English.
- Poster boards’ dimensions (including frames) will be 100 cm in width and 200 cm in height. To keep good legibility of the poster, we recommend a maximum size of 90 cm (35.4 inches) in width and 120 cm (47.2 inches) in length. Please use the “portrait” position.
- Make sure that the poster is not crowded by too many letters or numbers. Posters should be easy to read from a 2-meter distance.